Summary of Position
The Scientist II will support research activities in regard to clinical trial progression of drugs that target the immune system for autoimmune indications. The candidate will be expected to analyze, interpret and present data sets and should have a clear and effective presentation skills and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Education and Minimal Requirement
PhD with post doctorial experience in immunology or related field with 2-5 years experience in industry.
- In depth knowledge of adaptive and innate immunity required.
- Extensive background in multi-color cytometry panels required.
- Extensive experience handling human blood and isolation of lymphocyte subsets required.
- Extensive experience with design and execution of ELISA and ELIspot and other proteomics assays required.
- Preparation of RNA, designing primers and running RTpcr required.
- Established publication record required.
- Analysis of “big data” transcriptomics and proteomics a plus.
- Previous experience working on translational aspects of clinical design a plus.