Viela Bio, Inc. (“Viela”) is committed to communicating with individuals and organizations interested in our company through social media channels such as Twitter and LinkedIn. By engaging with Viela through these social media channels, you agree to follow the Community Guidelines listed here.
Please adhere to the following social media guidelines to ensure the best experience for all users. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in the deletion of your comments and/or blocking you from the social media pages. Viela shall make any and all determinations of appropriateness or adherence to these guidelines in its sole discretion.
- Do not share personal identifying information such as addresses, phone numbers or email addresses.
- Commercial advertising of any product or service is prohibited.
- Comments that mention specific products will be removed.
- If you have questions regarding one of Viela Bio’s products, speak with your healthcare professional or contact the company at (insert phone # and/or URL). Do not provide medical advice to others in your comments.
- Report all adverse events or product complaints to the company at (insert phone # and/or URL). If you share information about an adverse event on our social media pages, we may follow up to request more information in order to properly report the event. The post will be removed to protect your privacy.
- Comments will be deleted if they are defamatory, libelous, offensive, discriminatory, abusive, illegal, threatening, contain profanity, or in Viela’s sole determination distasteful.
- Links or references to other sites may be included in a post, however, this is not an endorsement by Viela Bio nor is the company responsible for content on these sites.
- When you post content, you grant Viela Bio the worldwide license to use, modify, edit or republish that content for any purpose.
- Viela Bio is not responsible for the content of comments posted by users.
- Do not post comments that violate the Terms of Service (Twitter) or User Agreement (LinkedIn).
- Viela Bio reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time.