Job Ref ID: 2019-062
Summary of Position
Viela Bio is looking for a talented and highly motivated Clinical Supply Lead. This person will be responsible for overseeing and manaing supply chain activities for multiple studies supplied globally. To maintain supply continuity, the Clinical Supply Lead will work as part of a cross functional team to develop and execute supply strategy with internal and external customers.
- Oversees all aspects of clinical supply planning, capacity planning, labeling/packaging production strategy and execution, and risk management for clinical products.
- Oversees and actively manages relationships with labeling/packaging/distribution Contract Manufacturing Organizations to ensure production and inventory targets are communicated and met.
- Assists with study costing and contract requests and is accountable for financial tracking and reconciliation of projects.
- Collaborates with CMC Team Leaders to ensure Drug Substance and Drug Product availability and provides forecast data for inventory maintenance.
- Provides input and data for regulatory filings.
- Actively communicates, collaborates with and contributes to other functional areas including Clinical Operations, Quality Assurance, CMC, and external partners and drives to achieve the best development and business results for the company.
- Participates in the Supply Chain team and supports Commercial Supply Chain activities as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of relevant supply chain experience in the bio-pharmaceutical industry including supply planning, CMO oversight, and labeling and packaging.
- Experience in Clinical Manufacturing Operations and/or Quality.
- Broad experience in GMP operations and a proven track record of successfully leading and contributing to cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication, interpersonal/team skills, and demonstrated strategic planning capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, to identify and resolve issues, and effectively manage timelines.
Education & Minimal Requirement
Bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific discipline
Please click HERE to submit your resume and cover letter. (Make sure to click Upload button on bottom left after your file selections)