Job Ref ID: 2019-097
Summary of Position
Viela Bio is looking for a talented and highly motivated Human Resources Business Partner. This is a position requiring solid experience with HR practices and employee management. This person will manage the day-to-day functions and develop strategic business partnerships with leaders that enable Vial Bio’s business goals.
- Partner with leadership by providing consultation and delivery of HR programs and services.
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Provide consultation and advice to management on HR issues, policies and issues resolution.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet business needs.
- Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting.
- Performs talent acquisition for assigned client base. Prescreens candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- Development and facilitate training on HR related activities.
- Suggest new HR strategies for business growth and workforce expansion.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in HR required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal/group skills; capable of working collaboratively with colleagues in all functions.
- High standard of professional ethics, integrity and trust.
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritizing skills with ability to multi-task.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and change.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel and other appropriate software programs.
Education & Minimal Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources and/or business; Master’s preferred.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
Please click HERE to submit your resume and cover letter. (Make sure to click Upload button on bottom left after your file selections)