Job Ref ID: 2019-042
Summary of Position
Viela Bio is looking for a talented and highly motivated Marketing Operations Coordinator/Manager. This person will be responsible for managing the production, fulfillment and inventory management of the promotional materials and the promotional review process at Viela Bio. This includes, but is not limited to, facilitating review meetings, tracking all materials throughout the approval process, working with agencies on production, and ultimate delivery and distribution to end-users. Additionally, this role will play a key part in defining Viela Bio’s Commercial support structure, processes and day-to-day operations in support of our internal teams, customers, and patients. Finally, this position will provide overall budget tracking, project management expertise and day-to-day management of key initiatives and special assignments aligned with the commercial organization.
- Medical/Legal and Promotional Review
- Primary commercial team contact for all submissions, tracking, approvals, project management, and Veeva PromoMats processing as it relates to Viela Bio Medical/Legal and Promotional Review.
- Schedule and facilitate all Medical/Legal and Promotional Review meetings taking into account timelines/prioritization for all projects and future requirements.
- Capture changes/edits during MLR meetings and incorporate them into updated material drafts.
- Route and monitor promotional review materials, including revised versions in the Veeva Vault electronic review system, and ensure Veeva CRM materials are available.
- Manage proofing of materials and print production, including notifying material release to project originators and external partners.
- Marketing Operations
- Work closely with Viela Bio internal stakeholders, external agencies and fulfillment partners to resolve any questions or issues that impact ability to deliver promotional content externally.
- Own the relationship with our fulfillment partner and manage inventory of professional/consumer promotional materials.
- Manage the Viela Bio Speaker’s Bureau and work with our external partner to coordinate logistics, materials and any other related item to Speaking Programs as needed.
- Act as the Commercial Team’s primary point of contact for all symposia, conference and convention involvement – including but not limited to logistical support, material fulfillment, booth attendee coordination and site management.
- Support Viela Bio’s Sales and Marketing teams with ad hoc requests related to promotional materials, field inquiries and general support.
- Project Management Support and Budget Tracking
- Plan and monitor sales and marketing projects to ensure resources are aligned, work is delivered on time, and projects are executed efficiently.
- Oversee project priorities, identify potential risks, and actively implement solutions to address them in advance.
- Meet with cross-functional team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Work with team members to monitor and track the overall commercial budget
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Communicate project timelines to Viela Bio stakeholders and external partners to manage competing commercial objectives.
- Support evolving goals for Marketing Operations, reflecting clear alignment with the Commercial organization’s strategic priorities and tactical implementation.
- Establish collaborative relationships within Viela Bio through frequent communication and interaction to understand needs and optimize effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous Medical/Legal and Promotional Review coordinator experience.
- Previous experience in a commercial support role – marketing and/or sales operations, administrative support, field sales coordination.
- Experienced in Veeva PromoMats platform as an administrator.
- Superior organizational skills, solutions-oriented, and highly detailed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook).
Education & Minimal Requirement
Preferred Bachelor of Science or Master’s degree
Please click HERE to submit your resume and cover letter. (Make sure to click Upload button on bottom left after your file selections)