Job Ref ID: 2019-050
Summary of Position
Viela Bio is looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior Statistical Programmer with clinical trial knowledge and advanced SAS programming skills to join our Data Science division. You will not only provide programming support and/or lead all programming related activities of the clinical data analysis but also contribute to the improvement of overall efficiency and productivity in our programming group by developing/maintaining the analysis and production programming tools.
- Generate and validate Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)/Analysis Data Model (ADaM) databases, Tables, Figures and Listings (TFL) outputs in the delivery of the clinical study report (CSR)
- Review and provide feedback on eCRF designs, eCRF annotations, Database structures, SAPs, SPPs and data specification.
- Interact closely with Statisticians, Data Management, Clinical Development or other cross-functional teams to provide programming support in analysis and reporting activities including, but not limited to, ad-hoc analysis, data exploratory analysis, regulatory submissions, and the scientific publication for Viela Bio products
- Produce and maintain technical database standards and programming specification documents
- Develop, enhance, evaluate and validate SAS macros, utilities or modules to standardize routine programming activities of clinical data analysis and reporting
- Lead and contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness in programming group
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong SAS programming skills with Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS SQL and SAS Macro language
- Exposure to Unix scripts, VBA scripts, SAS/GRAPH, R, SQL, etc. a plus
- Knowledge of CDISC standards and industry best practices a plus
- Experience in developing SAS Macro and utility tools with complex dataset.
- Strong communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills to enjoy collaborating as part of a dynamic team
- Attention to details, strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage concurrent projects and activities
- A minimum of 3-5 years of clinical trial programming experience using SAS within pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or contract research organization industries
Education & Minimal Requirement
Minimum BS (MS preferred) with concentration in Life Sciences, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative/analytical field.
Please click HERE to submit your resume and cover letter. (Make sure to click Upload button on bottom left after your file selections)