Job Ref ID: 2019-058
Summary of Position
Viela Bio is looking for a talented and highly motivated Sr. Project Manager, Medical Affairs. This person will drive the Medical Affairs team towards launch excellence for all Viela Bio assets. The role will build, lead and adapt a “launch excellence model” and lead the central implementation of an integrated launch plan.
- Achieve all milestones for assigned assets.
- Ensure seamless implementation of Medical Affairs strategic plan.
- Responsible for executing the tactics for Medical Affairs congressional presence, thought leader engagement logistics, medical advisory boards and other Medical Affairs initiatives.
- Vendor management and responsibility for ensuring budget is on track and properly documented.
- Build outstanding partnerships with all the cross-functional teams to execute a successful launch of assigned products.
- Stay close to external benchmark, bring improvements to optimize launch planning, implementation and processes.
- Ensure full visibility on the launch progress of any stage; identify potential risks and coordinate risk management and solution implementation to resolve issues and remove barriers to excellent product launches.
- Support the product launch team when influence and negotiation is required.
- Support inspection readiness and ensure appropriate compliance policies are in place.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in pharmaceutical industry, including in Medical Affairs setting.
- Critical thinking & strategic decision making—ability to see big picture, identify essence through high complexity and form action in a timely fashion.
- Strong project management /portfolio management experiences.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills (e.g. building partnerships, influence, negotiation, gaining commitment and driving accountability).
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to be flexible in varying environments and with multiple customer groups.
- Fluent English communication in reading, written and spoken.
- Good computer Microsoft office software skills.
- Launch readiness experience.
- Basic knowledge framework of all elements in product launch (clinical trial, drug registration, commercial launch and reimbursement process).
- Flexible with business travel.
- Good knowledge of quality systems.
Education & Minimal Requirement
Master’s degree in health sciences.
Please click HERE to submit your resume and cover letter. (Make sure to click Upload button on bottom left after your file selections)